about

Friday, November 5

Follow Friday #2





Happy Friday everyone! Follow Friday is here and most of you already know the deal. Help support the blogging community by getting to know fellow book bloggers. Thanks to Parajunkee over at Parajunkee's View, this weeks Follow Friday Question is:

 WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS??

Uhgh! I cringe at having to answer this, simply because my "Favorite Author" list changes with each new book I read. So, as of today, my favorite authors include: J.R. Ward, Jeaniene Frost, Charlaine Harris, Rachel Vincent, Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, Nalini Singh, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Emma Holly, Larissa Ione, Alexandra Ivy, Lara Adrian, and Adrian Phoenix. Oh, and I can't forget the one author that got me hooked on the Paranormal genre, Mrs. Stephenie Meyer.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm hopping by to check out your blog and follow. :) Great new blog-- I'm new as well, and wish you the best of luck.

    -- Kat at http://www.amyriadofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, hopping by for parajunkee's friday follow; I loved your review of "One Foot in the Grave" btw! And your header is awesome :-)

    Cheers,
    Darkeva, http://thedarkeva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower :-) I love that you said Stephenie Meyer started it all for you! She did the same for me. I've noticed some people are embarrassed to admit that though. My thoughts - who cares?! Twilight is awesome lol!
    Ginger @ GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always a little bummed when I lose followers but make every effort to
    turn every lost follower into a learning experience so I can improve my
    performance.

    On the flip side, I only stop following people when they give me a reason to
    such as being totally off message or being too controversial in an negative,
    over-the-top way.

    Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat,
    Hello fellow newbie!!Best of Luck to you as well!

    Darkeva,
    Thanks and i'll be stopping by your blog shortly!

    Ginger,
    I've noticed the twilight stereotyping/bad-mouthing as well! You will never catch me saying a bad thing about Stephenie Meyers, except that she needs to hurry up and finish Midnight Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Stopping by from FF. I also love J.R. Ward's books. Do you read her fallen angel series as well?

    I'm a new follower now, be sure to come and visit me when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been meaning to read Emma Holly forever! I love Larissa Ione, Gena Showalter, Sherrilyn Kenyon and a lot of others on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...