about

Wednesday, December 8

Vampire Reading Challenge

Did I hear "Vampire Reading Challenge?" Sign me up! Thanks, Parajunkee for hosting this cool challenge. I have been reading alot of comments lately about books and certain genres being over-populated with Vampires. To those nay sayers, I say, "phewy on you!" {blows raspberries!} Hee, hee!. I love vampire books..They never get old to me and with so many new books/series coming out in 2011' I'll be up to my neck (no pun intended) in Vampire smut. Yay, bring on the sexy bloodsuckers!!

Here's the details :
  • The Challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
  • The Challenge is to read 20 books that have a Vampire as a MAIN character, either protag or antagonist.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Glad to see you're also going to be doing this challenge. Tis going to be fun, but really...when are vamps NOT a good time?!?? ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha,

    That's what I'm saying.. Now, I'm starting get my list together.. Hmmmm, which to read first, that's the question!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...