about

Saturday, January 29

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. This post is where us book junkees get to show off our "New" books. These books can be purchased, won, sent to us for review, whatever, as long s their new.

So, without further ado, in my mailbox this week is.......


 Trinity and Reveleation are the first two books in the De La Vega Cats series, and one that is certainly new to me!! Meow!! Time to take a break from the vamps and werewolves and spend a little QT with the kittys!! Yeah, I can't wait to dive right into these!! Big thanks goes out to Author, Lauren Dane for pimping these books in her giveaway, and more importantly, picking yours truly as the winner!!! Yeah me!!

Next in my mailbox is a book I purchased, Nalini Singh's Slave to Sensation, (Psy-Changeling Series #1). Yes, I am  officially on a Nalini Singh kick. There, I said it!! I know this series has been out for a while now, but hey, better late than never, right? Anywho, here's the blurb from Barnes & Noble:
THE HOT NEW NAME IN PARANORMAL ROMANCE.

Nalini Singh dives into a world torn apart by a powerful race with phenomenal powers of the mind-and none of the heart. Born a Psy, Sascha Duncan must hide the emotions which mark her as flawed. But a passionate Changeling will tempt her to reveal everything-and risk her very soul.

Have you read any of these? If so, share your thoughts!!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of them, but I did do a Teaser Tuesday on that Slave To Sensation, and that teaser was pretty awesome. :) I love the covers of the Lauren Dane books, congrats on winning them! Hope you enjoy all of your reads. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...